The holidays were great this year! It was so fun to watch Lucy open her presents and watch how she played with the toys. The holidays are much more fun when you can see other people excited about what they get.
On her birthday we had a cake and sang happy birthday with a little cupcake for Lucy. She wasn't that interested in eating it I'm not sure if she was full or it was to cute to eat. Since it was so close after Christmas she remembered what to do with the presents. She liked everything more then I thought she would.
Kawaii!!!!!! She's so cute!! I can just hear her cute little laugh! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete(and I'm glad you added a post!)
Kids make the holidays so fun! I love Lucy's Christmas dress!
ReplyDeleteHeather, Lucy is so pretty in her Christmas dress, and it was fun to see her open a present. She does an interesting scoot to get around; but I know now she's walking. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete